We will not accept that standard terms of agreement cannot be altered, if this is not in the best interests of our client. We will ensure that the terms are a reflection of what was actually intended between the parties to achieve the best outcome for the client and to avoid any unnecessary prejudice.
We will strive to obtain a Reference for the Employee and finalise matters wherever possible to ensure a smooth exit.
Other Areas Include the Following
Contact us for formidable litigation including property law.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Neighbour Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Possession Claims
- Rent Arrears
- Contract Law
- Insurance and Negligence Claims
- Building Disputes
- Matrimonial Property Disputes and Orders for Sale
- Contentious Probate Disputes
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants)
- Act 1975 claims